Organic. DIY. Experience. Making Handmade Lipsticks at Lab’iOctober 29, 2019
I Sold 4 of Our Cars in 4 Hours: Lessons on Online Sales and Letting GoJanuary 13, 2020
After traveling for most of the night til dawn, Ry and I arrived in the island of Ko Samui just past sunrise today. Thrilled to experience a new place at the turn of the year!
Dumping some quick first impressions and a storybook of Day 1 before I sleep.
- Bangkok is flat, or so it appeared from the air.
- Thailand is much cleaner and more efficient than I had imagined, and I’m envious for my country. 😭
The awesomest choice we made so far: The Nest
- Coffee and tea are great!
- Stray dogs seem happy!
- Samui has lots of tourists from all over the world, has developed areas, but does not feel overly chaotic. There were some spots that we had all to ourselves.
- Food can be cheap (there was a resto with happy hour for food 🤣 and some dishes were 50B each), but most prices for everything are tailored to a Western wallet.
Coffee the chihuahua, curry, pad thai, fried rice, coffee, and tea at P&T Hostel
- Nothing, NOTHING, beats a Philippine beach. Fight me LOL 🤗 (no, don’t). Our waters our clearer, sands finer. If only “progress” can be regulated…
Had a fantastic first day, ขอขอบคุณ! (Thank you!)